Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Laser Eye Surgery

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
Schoen-hopper

Laser Eye Surgery

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Any had or know someone who has had LASIK or PRK vision correction surgery? I've got a Friday appointment to get zapped.
Friz-Rocker

Re: Laser Eye Surgery

Post by Friz-Rocker »

A friend of mine had it back in 96, after the surgery it took a few days, but he got his full vision back and it worked great.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Coueylicious

Post by Coueylicious »

My mom has had some laser eye surgery done. The first few days afterwards sucked, but everything after that was worth it according to her.
"Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer".
rvillas

Post by rvillas »

My friend got a Lasik just recently too and he had just recovered from the sugery although he is really pleased with its results and benefits. i think that i would also get one if my eye problem gets worse but now it is still at minimal eye grade so I'm putting it off for a while. i do believe in its benefits though and i know that it really has a long term benefit to it, very safe too!