Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

A place for off topic discussion. Please keep it keep it clean & nice
Master Dyck

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

Post by Master Dyck »

The Boys stun the Bills on a last second 53 yard field goal by a rookie kicker that hadn't kicked over 50 yards. And he had to do it twice!!!! I have never experienced a more exhausting game in all my life. That was incredible.

For those of you who love to hate the Cowboys, I feel for you. You have to be pissed as hell. But for us Die-Hard Cowboys fans, you gotta love em.

I went to the Rams game two weeks ago and I thought that was an exciting game. I would give anything to trade games right now. Anyone have tickets to the New England/ Dallas game in Dallas next week that they want to sell??? I would be interested.
MOthrows

Post by MOthrows »

That was one of the most bizarre games that I've ever seen. Five picks and a fumble and Romo still wins in the end? It might be their year.
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

How about the them Cokeboys :lol:
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

I thought you guys in Salina only did Meth?
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.

Post by 2K »

No comments about how the Patriots came in and rolled all over the Boys?? Can you say............OVERRATED :shock: :P
str8

Post by str8 »

2K wrote:No comments about how the Patriots came in and rolled all over the Boys?? Can you say............OVERRATED :shock: :P
Can you say .......NFC?
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

The Cowboys are goin` to the Superbowl.
After they destroy the Giants{one of the top 3 NFC}this sunday they have a lock on their division.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

I agree, I put Dallas over New York 31-24. Romo's going to have another 67.5 million dollar game.

There's a guy in Wichita with 4 tickets to the Green Bay game in Dallas on Nov. 29. It's a Thursday night game on NFL Network. Would any Green Bay or Dallas fans out there be interested in going? Let me know and I will see if he still has them. I think that they're $80 bucks a ticket. Pretty reasonable for this showdown between the top two teams in the NFC. This game will determine home field advantage in the playoffs. BIG GAME for both teams. And who wouldn't want to watch Favre play? I've already seen him play once back in the mid 90's but wouldn't mind watching the legend play again before he retires. If you're interested call me at 316-284-1203 or pm me.
doc

Post by doc »

Huh?? Jayhawks just BEAT the Cowboys... :shock: :twisted:
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Go Doc GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

doc wrote:Huh?? Jayhawks just BEAT the Chiefs... :shock: :twisted:
doc

Post by doc »

Friz-Rocker wrote:
:lol: :evil:
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

Friz-Rocker wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Master Dyck

Post by Master Dyck »

My prediction was right on, I shouldn't have given the Giants so much credit. They were just no match for Romo/Owens. Without all the Dallas mistakes and Penalties and the score could've easily have been 31-10.

Anyone watch the Colts/Chargers game? That was intense there at the end. Proves, that Manning is not as good without all of his weapons.
jtkustomizer

Post by jtkustomizer »

Master Dyck wrote:Anyone watch the Colts/Chargers game? That was intense there at the end. Proves, that Manning is not as good without all of his weapons.

Why put a kicker in that has already missed a field goal? They should have just gone for the touchdown to win the game.