Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

HELP! I forgot the tree repellent......

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Bangrrr

HELP! I forgot the tree repellent......

Post by Bangrrr »

I parked my white First Run ESP Meteor in the top of a pine tree with no low limbs on #2 alt tonight (@ Cherry St.). It says Bob H and Bangrrr on the back of it. Some ID10T forgot to put his phone number on it.
Momma wouldn't let me drive the truck into the park and ram the tree till it fell out :? I have NO idea why???? But if you happen to find it gimme a holler on my cell @ 620-446-2862 or give it to Smitty, I always seem to run into him out there.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
opie

Post by opie »

Don't you have several more?

If not have a couple for sale that say you won the ace race :shock:
My people skills are just fine, it's my tolerance for idiots that need work.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Bob

Did you get your disc? 2K and I looked in the tree today. We didn't see a disc?
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

I have looked several times and I don't see it in the tree. The wind blew pretty good the next day, so I am afraid that someone else has found it. Leave it to me to NOT put my phone number on that one like a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have another one? Cuz these are NOTHING like the Ace Race discs.....
Throw some D's on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ronconversjr

METEORS

Post by ronconversjr »

BET i KNOW WHERE TO FIND A FEW
RON
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

I went and looked after the Canyon yesterday and it is still in the top of that tree. I got tired of throwing rocks at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to drag a ladder out there to get up in the tree and get it down. If the wind yesterday didn't blow it out, it may take one heck of a hail storm to get it down.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Bob-

I bet your disc is on the ground. We got nailed with pretty hard rain, and some good wind.
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Well, I wish I could agree with you. Unfortunately, it laid in the tree and laughed at my attempts to retrieve it. I threw sticks, stones, pieces of lumber a piece of pvc conduit and a half full diet coke bottle at it and almost all of them stayed in the tree as well. So...I think tomorrow, I will get a few pieces of conduit and couplers and hook them together so I can reach it from the ground and get the rest of the crap out of the tree as well. And I guess if all else fails, there is always the run into the tree with the truck plan that momma vetoed.......
zollmanator

Post by zollmanator »

That disc must have some good memories to go through all that trouble. What is it anyway?
Never, under any circunstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxitive the same night.
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

It's a Meteor. I just got it like 2 weeks ago and it's spent the last week in a tree....................It's the production run of the ace race disc only more predictable and a killer disc for my puny arm.
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Well, I went and looked again this afternoon......after another day of wind and rain, it is still parked!!!!!!!!!! Guess I'm just gonna have to get a ladder and make the climb.....Or I could call the fire dept and tell them my white cat named Meteor is stuck in the top of the tree and won't come down?????? They probably wouldn't go for that one huh??

Post by 2K »

Orange Flick
Blue Z-Pred

Hole 7 tree by bridge :( :( :x :x
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Wow. I wouldn't wanna climb that thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep an eye out for them.

Post by 2K »

They are not hard to spot. WAY the hell up in the tree
Bangrrr

Post by Bangrrr »

Lost in Tree by #1 Cherry Street Red Tsunami with a Yellow stamp, Pink Demon trying to get it down.