Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Topeka Disc Golfers Unite

Capital City News
ereser

Topeka Disc Golfers Unite

Post by ereser »

Hello Everyone,

I have been spending the last hour looking for facebook pages, web fourms, blogs, etc. that is completely dedicated to disc golf here in the Topeka area. I figured coming to the KDGA Topeka forum I would find some new information. :( Nope, guess I'll need to start a new thread.

I mostly wanted to find out if anyone here in Topeka that is either a Pro or Am disc golfer that would be willing to start up with me a new "league" that would be beginner friendly. Myself and others could use our experience to teach those who have always wanted to play Disc Golf, yet hasn't had anyone take the time to show them how to throw. More often than not, beginners tend to get nervous when first starting off because they feel inferior to the more experienced players. Thats how I was when I first started playing. Which makes it difficult to really get into the sport.
Ultimately the purpose of the group would be to play disc golf, have a good time, have a fun competitive time without money on the line (like real league) for people who would like to learn how to play disc golf, and/or improve their game.

If I get any response from this thread I may start making a Facebook Page to set up times/dates and what course

Thanks, g2g, bout to hit up Lake Shawnee

-Evan
rlangton

Re: Topeka Disc Golfers Unite

Post by rlangton »