Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Saugeye

Norton news and info
smitty

Saugeye

Post by smitty »

Are the Saugeye biting?
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Nope, not yet! Maybe soon.

Caught a bass the other night! Small "small mouth". One of these nights though!!!!
smitty

Post by smitty »

Ever catch a cornback sewer trout???
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Once while floating down the Niobrara, I hooked into one, and the husker I was with told me it was the state record. Yep, 8 oz.! Never went fishing there again.
smitty

Post by smitty »

You said "husker" I bet they know a thing or 2 about crap!! :D :D
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Experts! :)
smitty

Post by smitty »

Do they stink as bad as the Okies?? When we get a wind from the South, you can not stand to go outside!
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

The saugeye never did get going this year. Either that, or they went crazy when I wasn't there! The Crappie have started though and I took my kids out for about an hour today. My wife went along for the fun. It was a wonderful Mother's Day. (This was after my daughters piano recital, which also went very well!).

Kelsey caught a small Walleye, Lauren caught a large Crappie, and I caught two Crappie, a small Walleye, and two Bass! When they really get going, it is not uncommon to catch and clean 30-50 Crappie each! Of course when you are fishing with children expect to bait hooks a lot and try to get the line out of trees! And they are always tangling the line. But it is great to be with my family!