Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Almena Baskets

Norton news and info
SIPNTHROED

Almena Baskets

Post by SIPNTHROED »

Hey Don, how goes it in wintery Norton? I heard from my Grandma that there was some stolen baskets from Almena? I remember a small course with what must have been 9? baskets throwing back and forth across fairways in the old roadside park. Probably been a few years since I played it on my way through. Do you have any details?
_dm4

Re: Almena Baskets

Post by _dm4 »

SIPNTHROED wrote:Hey Don, how goes it in wintery Norton? I heard from my Grandma that there was some stolen baskets from Almena? I remember a small course with what must have been 9? baskets throwing back and forth across fairways in the old roadside park. Probably been a few years since I played it on my way through. Do you have any details?
Hey Adrien, it is going well here in Norton, home of snow mountain (that looks black right now as it melts into the fairway from all the dirt!). Yep, that's Almena, but I had not heard that baskets were taken. Hope they find them! I will have to try and find out more info. Thanks for the info!